woke up this morning, got ready and ALMOST went back to bed. i was SOO close on listening my body and going to bed AFTER having my pre workout meal lol (multigrain cereal and one toast) anywho thank God i forced my behind to the gym.
had an amazing workout:
- barbell squat - (bar) 1 set, 20 reps, 10x2 1 set 20 reps, 25x2 1 set 20 reps, 35x2 1 set 20 reps
- deadlift (long bar) bar, 1 set 20 reps, 25x2 3 sets 10 reps
- walking medicine ball lunges - 7 kg 3 sets 20 reps
- plie dumbbell squat - 50 4 sets 20 reps
- kettlebell swing - 16 kg 3 sets 15 reps
- stiff leg deadlift w/ dumbbell - 20 3 sets 15 reps
- one leg leg press - 90 3 sets 10 reps each leg
- leg press - 45x2 2 sets 10 reps, 45x2x2 2 sets 10 reps, 45x3x2 2 sets 10 reps, 45x3x2 plus 25x2 2 sets 10 reps
- leg extension - 180 3 sets 15 reps
- leg curl - 60 3 sets 10 reps each leg
- seated leg curl - 100 3 sets 10 reps
- dummbell side lunge - 20 4 sets 10 reps each leg
THIS IS IMPORTANT!
well, i dont know why i didn’t inform you guys long time ago about my stomach acid thing problem. well anywhoo, as long i can remember i am ALWAYS bloated, from morning when i even havent eaten anything till night. I didn’t take it seriously until last year where i went to the doc and she prescribe me a pill that i had to take for a week or two and it did wonders. my bloating went away… fast forward to this year, situation has gotten worse. EVERYTHING i eat makes me feel nauseous. EVEN SALAD like WTH! i was planning to do my cardio workout this after, so i decided to eat lunch before i go which was a egg salad and surprise surprise, my stomach started hurting. i went to the doc again and they told me to do the same test i did before. i am still waiting for the results, i need to see a specialist.
besides that, i just realize wat an IDIOT i am for not taking proper care of my hair since the beginning of summer. Its damaged and weak and makes me want to cry. Its been breaking so bad for the past 2 months that my hair doesnt even reach my shoulders anymore :( that is why i said enough is enough and got my mom to take me to superstore to get some products to start my HAIR JOURNEY. I WANT BEAUTIFUL, LONG, HEALTHY, STRONGER HAIR, and i am DETERMINE to get it!!
lol hope your day went well :)