:$ totally made my day love.
Thank you so much!
- Me while watching:
- Jesus, look at those arms.
- Damn, look at those quads.
- Sweet Lord, look at that butt.
decided that today would be rest day. i wasnt feeling all too well, i dont know wats wrong with my stomach, just had a plate of salad and now i my stomach is unease.
:( i dont understand. anyywhoo so i emailed Fatima, hopefully she gets my message.
I am not a certified personal trainer or dietitian — but soon to be though after ya know, grade 12 and uni, but i do know this awesome program that would help you reach ur goal.
here is the link, if you have any other questions u can always message me. :)
Omg, it stopped working yesterday and i didnt know wat to do with myself.
So, couple of updates are:
- thinking of participating in the Colour Me Rad 5K race - or to volunteer
- pay stub FINALLY came. i geet moneeeayy ohh yeeaah, so planning a shopping spree this saturday- like honestly finally, havent gone in like couple of months now
- contacting Fatima, Theresa’s online coach for a fitness consultation, i have questions that i NEED answers
- debating whether i should go run, currently bloated from the bean salad i ate, idk how cuz it wasn’t much either. uhh life
- got my August workout plan ready :), spent time on it yesterday, its beautiful. Entering the month of august with a low carb state of mind and more HIIT cardio and little bit of heavy lifting :D
and yeepp that is about it, how are your lives going ?
all daay everyday :D
kk so today started off kinda slow, and bad. i was taking in way too much carbs and just being on the computer and being lazy. i was bloated - wat else is new, i am always bloated so before going to the gym i went to the doc and told them that i need to get check on cuz everything i eat i get really bloated and my stomach hurts.. anywhoo yeah i was bloated, tired, didn’t feel to go to the gym but i forced myself to go cuz there wasn’t anything better to do at home.
and guess wat, I KILLED MY CARDIO WORKOUT TODAY. BURNED1000 CALS IN AN HOUR AND 25 MINS :D
- treadmill - 3 miles, 35 mins, 470 cals
- stationary bike HIIT 30 mins 310 cals 11 miles
- elliptical 25 mins, 305 cals
my workout clothes were soaked. However, wats weird is that when i do my intervals on the stationary bike, and working hard that my legs are on fire, my heart rate doesn’t go up that much :/ why is that ?! : S