dont know wat the title of this post should be
anwhooo cross the border today and went grocery shopping again with pops :) we almost went for the whole day that is why i didnt get a chance to go to the gym today, we left pretty early.
tomorrow definitely going, got my bike fixed so i can get to the gym faster. still cant believe summer is finally here.
currently making a decision if i should get another job, going to ask wisdom from God cuz i also have a really good volunteer internship with port Metro, at the end you get scholarship money, and plus i am planning on volunteer at my mom’s work place with the seniors :)
Officially grade 12.. Lord may you guide my path.
I would like to take this time and thank God for helping me through this DIFFICULT and CHALLENGING year i have EVER experience in my whole school years.
Did my socials provincial and by the grace of God i hope i did well. Nothing too difficult that i couldn’t handle even the essay part was ya know not easy not hard it was…fair and i think i got the major points.
went to my onsite job training and ppl there are soo chill. going to have a blast thing summer. ICAN FEEL IT lol
AHHHH I AM SOO RELAXED LIKE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW.
kinda screwed up my diet today cuz there is NOTHING to eat at my house. crossing the border tomorrow with pops :)
currently making a grocery list. is it sad that i actually excited to go grocery shopping?
—currently falling in love again to Michael Buble’s voice while studying for the pronvincials : (
loove this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSI8TSl17Gc&feature=related
don’t you hate it when you’re reading a chapter and then it’s coming to its climax and omg what’s gonna happen, then woops, your eyes dart to the last line and you spoil yourself and hate yourself for it
- treadmill; 3 miles, 460 cals, 36 mins — i know it taking my longer cuz of the long break i took when i was preparing for finals. the time will go down eventually :D
- HIIT stationary bike cardio- 15 mins; over 5 miles, 140 cals
- dumbbell curls 25 lbs 3 sets 20 reps
- hummer curls 25 lbs 3 sets 10 reps
- seated cable row 80 lbs 3 sets 20 reps
- tricep pulldown 37.5 lbs 1 set 8 reps, 32.5 2 sets 8 reps
- dumbbell row 40 lbs 1 set 10 reps, 2 sets 6 reps
- lat pulldown 1 set 90 lbs 20 reps, 3 set 120 10 reps
off to study now : (